Below are some great resources for camps relating to the coronavirus. check back here for more updates!
- Association of Camp Nursing (ACN) – Coronavirus information for Camps
- American Camp Association – COVID-19 – Resource Center for Camps
COVID-19 NC Information:
- DHHS COVID-19 Overview page; call with COVID-19 questions: 1(866) 462-3821.
- NC 211 is a free statewide United Way-funded hotline that gives callers access to resources, such as food, financial assistance, and other basic needs. This confidential service is available in many languages. Dial 2-1-1 or TTY (888) 892-1162 for help.
- You can receive text updates on the coronavirus by texting COVIDNC to 898211.
- Need help in identifying COVID-19? Review the testing and treatment guidance for potential cases and know when testing is appropriate.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Inform yourself about the coronavirus by visiting the following dedicated page of the CDC.gov website.
- Find the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the coronavirus COVID-19.
- You can also keep up with CDC’s latest updates on Coronavirus Disease.